Beauty & Wellness
As a bride, you absolutely have to look radiant on your wedding day. Even though, your husband-to-be loves you just the way our Heavenly Father created you, this is your time to look and feel like a real princess. Your wedding day, is the one day that you get to be pampered from head to toe – it is part of the wonderful experience of being a bride. Here at My Wedding Diary’s Beauty & Wellness section you will find a list of top bridal hair stylists, make-up artists, bridal beauty and weight loss specialists – all carefully selected by our team , to ensure that you receive the best pampering that you deserve. It’s your time to shine!
A few beauty and wellness tips
- Do cardiovascular exercises at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes. Exercise is great for relieving stress, toning muscles and overall health. Not only will you feel good, but you will look great too.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. This is a great way to eliminate toxins and it’s vital if you want beautiful radiant skin.
- You will benefit a lot from going to bed early the week before, until your wedding day. It’s not called BEAUTY SLEEP for nothing.
- Include more fruit and vegetables in your diet. Spinach helps with water retention which can help get rid of a few centimetres. Cold cucumber, applied to eyes for about 15 minutes before you shower for your big day, reduces puffiness and dark circles under eyes.
- If you want to have facials done, go at least 5 months before your wedding day and have a facial once a month.
- Make-up and hair trials before the wedding day are essential - not only do you get to meet the stylist, but you can also see if he/she is capable to achieve the hair and/or make-up style that you want on your wedding day.
- Most importantly - Enjoy every moment of being a bride. Smile more. Worry less. Love and appreciate the people that is helping you with your big day. It is going to be perfect.